Prophylaxis and dental hygiene:
For prophylaxis of dental diseases it is necessary to watch over dental care regularly, and, from time to time, not less than once per year, to attend a dentist for checking up a dental health.
Prophylaxis and total oral hygiene:
- The removal of supragingival and subgingival tartar by means of ultrasound or hand tools;
- Dental plague and pigmentation removal by means of effective method “Air-flow”;
- Flossing and teeth polishing by means of a preventative paste;
- Teeth covering with fluoride-containing gel;
- In case of dental hypersensitivity– teeth covering with lacquer;
- Treatment of periodontal pockets;
- Oral hygiene techniques.
- Special teeth decorations that can be applied to the teeth. There are various teeth decorations available – white and stained Swarovski crystals.
- By phone +371 67 560 230, +371 22 004 040; +371 26 331 631;
- By email email@example.com;
- By WhatsApp +371 26 331 631.